Monday, November 2, 2009

A Little Monday Night Time Travel

I found an awesome website that lets you recreate yearbook photos throughout the ages... and since my DeLorean experiment isn't really panning out, this is the next best thing to actual time travel!

Here I am way back in the 60's.
My brother, dad, and I hitting the ice for some hockey:
Dan and Amy being sporty as usual:

Jen and James really HAVE been together forever!

I'll never forget when Carolyn, Melissa, and I were on the Homecoming Court. Nice dress, Carolyn!

You really can't beat 80's hair.

Pom Squad just wouldn't have been the same without Jen V and Kirstine! Lovin' the fro, Jen!

Not my best look.
Adam liked to keep it real with his high tops and electric guitar.
Channeling Tina Turner.
Glamour Shots by Deb.
Class of 2000, yay!

1 comment:

Kirstine said...

haha, you have way too much time on your hands! glad to see i made one of the pics though. go team!