Saturday, November 2, 2013

Baseball and Bobbleheads



Before moving to San Antonio in August, I managed to attend quite a few Rockies games during the spring and summer.  Every other Sunday was Bobblehead Day where the first several thousand people to enter the gates received a free bobblehead.  My dad happens to LOVE himself some bobbleheads, so we were always there... EARLY.

This is what Coors Field looks like when you're the first one in.  Pretty empty!

It was pretty great spending those Sundays with my family.  :)






























Possibly my favorite part of going to the games is all the food.... 

The Monster Nachos are the best!
This chili dog was pretty awesome, too... (and it was enjoyed while waiting out some rain, as you can see by the tarp over the baseball diamond.)
Beautiful.
A dental practice is a sponsor of the Rockies, and at every game, they have a race between a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a tooth.  The guys trying to run in these costumes crack me up!
It wasn't uncommon that we'd hit up Bluebonnet Cafe on our way home from the games.  Yum!
I may live in Texas now, but I will always be a Rockies fan.  Go Rockies!!!

No comments: