Saturday, October 25, 2008

Florida Part III - Saturday

(Make sure to scroll down and start at Part I or else all this makes no sense...)


Saturday began with Joe running into our room and waking us up.Since we were now awake, the girls (Heidi, Amy, Courtney, and me) decided to go on a walk around the neighborhood. We loaded Joe up in his stoller, took a walk, and saw some of the ugliest ducks I've ever seen.

After our walk, we got ready to go out in the boat again. Only this time we weren't using Scott's boat. Scott works at a marina, and one of his clients let us borrow his boat for the day. And by boat, what I really mean is super-fantastic-gigantic boat with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, and satellite tv. It was awesome!!! Here's a couple pictures from inside:

Amy and John were pretty excited that the boat got the Big 10 channel and they were able to watch Iowa slaughter Wisconsin. Meanwhile... up on the deck... Joe did some driving (with a little help from Heidi).

We took the boat south from Delray beach on the intracoastal waterway into Boca Raton. Every single home along the waterway is beautiful! I couldn't get over all the mansions. Here's one of my favorites:

Here's Amy waving like Miss America.

John and Scott (kinda shadowy... oops)

Amy and I spent most of our time (when not watching football) laying out in the sun at the front of the boat. It was SUCH a nice day and I loved getting my last fix of summer before the cold weather comes. Here's us along with Courtney and Captain Joe:Me checking out my future mansion.
Amy and my feet as we lounged on the boat:

Joe and Scott:

The next day John and I went to the airport... sadly, we both had to work on Monday. Heidi, Joe, and Amy stayed in Florida until Monday night, though, so the trip wasn't over for them yet.

On the bright side... guess who was on my flight back to Denver? Alex Bush!!

I had such a great time in Florida. Thank you to Scott and Courtney for having me, and thank you to Heidi, John, and Amy for letting me tag along!

No comments: